This supplement further claims to be a combination of anti-inflammatory and joint support compounds. And through its unique ingredients, the manufacturer promises that the product works effectively.
Originally, Jocko Joint Warfare was designed for athletes recovering from joint injuries. The supplement was meant for pain relief and faster healing but with the demand for joint support, the producers decided to formulate it for everyone.
Jocko Joint Warfare Ingredients – What to Look For?
Ingredients in this formula include;
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane is a natural organosulfur compound. It is a micronutrient that has penetrability properties that help reduce muscle and joint pain. According to the Nutrients journal, its mechanism of action includes; anti-inflammation, antioxidant, and immune modulation.
- Curcumin – This is an anti-inflammatory compound that is extracted from turmeric. It is considered an anti-inflammatory ingredient. In the Journal of Evidence-Based Complement and Alternative Medicine, curcumin is known to relieve osteoarthritis joint pain as effectively as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Glucosamine HCl – Glucosamine is a derivative of cellular glucose metabolism. It is primarily sourced from the exoskeleton of shellfish. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, glucosamine is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. It is then absorbed in the joints where it fights inflammation and pain.
- Boswellia Serrata – Also known as the Indian Frankincense. According to the Arthritis Foundation, acidic components from Boswellia components are powerful anti-inflammatories that block the enzymes 5-LOX. These enzymes usually break down inflammatory molecules that attack joints and other tissues. Boswellia may also reduce cartilage damage in arthritis.
- Quercetin – This is a bioactive flavonoid with immunosuppressive, anti-inflammatory, and protective properties. According to an article in Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy, quercetin is a potential agent for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It also offers protection of joints from arthritis inflammation.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Jocko Joint Warfare
Jocko Joint Warfare works in two ways namely anti-inflammation, and joint support. It contains powerful natural ingredients that work towards the two mechanisms of action.
Curcumin and MSM for instance, offer anti-inflammatory properties which are essential in the management of joint pain. Others like quercetin and Boswellia serrate offer joint support by boosting the immune system and providing protective properties.
Jocko Joint Warfare Pros & Cons
- Claims to be formulated with natural ingredients only
- May reduce inflammation of the joint tissues
- Claims to support mobility and flexibility
- May provide relief from joint pain
- May improve sleep if joint pain is managed
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab)
- May not provide fast joint pain relief
- Pain may recur after dose completion
- May cause side effects
- It is not a replacement for treatment
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: What is in Jocko Joint Warfare?
A: The product is said to contain joint support compounds from the mentioned ingredients, which include Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata, Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine, and Quercetin.
Q: Does Jocko Joint Warfare Have Any Side Effects?
A: Yes, this product may have adverse effects on individuals with shellfish allergy. If you have this type of allergy, it is better to stay away from this supplement.
Q: Does Jocko Joint Warfare Work?
A: Going by the ingredient combination, this product may work. Apart from having scientific proof, the ingredients are popular with most joint supplements.
Q: Can I Use Jocko Joint Warfare If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions outlined by the manufacturer regarding those with health conditions. However, it is recommended to seek medical advice before using this product.
Q: What Is Jocko Joint Warfare Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: No money-back guarantee mentioned for this supplement. The return policy only allows unused goods that are in resalable condition to be returned. And that too should be done within 30 days from the purchase date.
Jocko Joint Warfare Alternatives
|Jocko Super Krill Oil
|Krill Oil, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA),
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Esterified astaxanthin,
|Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine
|Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid
|Boswellia Serrata Extract, Turmeric Extract, MSM, Black Pepper
|Collagen II, Hyaluronic Acid, White Willow Bark, Ginger
|Glucosamine, Chondroitin, White Willow Bark, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid
|Omega 3, Turmeric, Icariin, Resveratrol
|Move Free Ultra
|Sodium, Boron, proprietary cartilage blend, hyaluronic acid
Is Jocko Joint Warfare Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This supplement is touted as a natural formula thus expected not to cause side effects. Mild side effects may be experienced due to the presence of ingredients like curcumin. Curcumin is known to cause digestive issues like bloating, headaches, and nausea.
The complaint from users was that the capsules were of poor quality. Upon delivery, some users noticed that the capsules opened and spilt powder on all the other capsules.
Jocko Joint Warfare Customer Reviews & Results
Jocko Joint Warfare has a lot of positive reviews on its official website. Users claim that the product worked for them as it allowed them to go back to their exercise regimen. There were also negative reviews from some users who claimed that the product did not work.
Jocko Joint Warfare: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This supplement comes in an attractive black supplement bottle. It contains 180 yellow capsules and costs $69.00. It can be bought from the official website and other online retail stores.
The Bottom Line
Joint pain is a harsh reality that comes with age progression. And since it cannot be prevented, it necessitates the use of supplements that can help manage the pain.
Jocko Joint Warfare is a joint pain supplement that claims to help relieve pain and take care of your overall joint health. It is formulated using natural ingredients and has lots of praise from users. However, it is not suitable for those with shellfish allergy.
It is also not appealing to some users who criticized the quality of the capsules. In this regard, you may choose whether to go for it or look for an alternative like EienHealth Triple Power Joint Support, Turmeric Curcumin Plus, and Joint N-11. The choice is yours.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Jocko Joint Warfare?
Some users mentioned that Joint Warfare capsules left a yellow tinge on their hands which could be messy. If in case one touches their clothes or face unknowingly after taking these capsules, the yellow color is passed on to those surfaces. This necessitates hand washing after taking the capsules.
The post-Jocko Joint Warfare Review – Things You Need To Know About Jocko Joint Warfare By Origin Labs appeared first on.