These enzymes supposedly control the inflammatory response, support the natural clearance of some proteins (kinin and fibrin), and support healthy lymphatic drainage. Together, the ingredients are said to have the ability to support healthy inflammatory response and prevent oxidative stress.
Inflammatone Ingredients – What to Look For
The ingredients present in this product include;
- Turmeric – It has been used traditionally as an anti-inflammatory treatment and works just like ginger. According to the Journal of Medicinal Food, turmeric may reduce pain in conditions such as muscular diseases. In the journal studies that tried to evaluate the efficacy of turmeric extracts had positive outcomes.
- Boswellia Serrata – It extracts from this ingredient are considered to be effective in reducing osteoarthritis symptoms. The Indian Journal of Pharmacology recorded that Boswellia serrata extract reduced pain, stiffness, and difficulty in performing daily activities. Although the effects were slow, they persisted beyond therapy.
- Ginger Extract – This ingredient is commonly used as a spice and condiment to enhance flavor in food. According to the International Journal of Preventive, Medicine ginger is rich in phytochemistry. It has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties for controlling the aging process.
- Quercetin – This is a natural flavonoid with lipid-lowering and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also suggested to have lower toxic side effects. According to the African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicine, quercetin inhibits the generation of inflammatory factors as well as inflammatory reactions.
- Rutin – This is a citrus flavonoid glycoside found in buckwheat. It is also known as rutoside or sophorin and is abundant in other plants such as passionflower, tea, and apples. In the Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, the pharmacological activities of rutin are listed such as antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, vasoprotective, neuro-protective, and cardio-protective.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Inflammatone
Inflammatone Designs for Health works through its unique formula to achieve pain relief, reduced swelling, and healthy lymphatic drainage.
To do this, this supplement packs anti-inflammatory herbs such as turmeric and ginger which are popular in both traditional and modern medicine. Apart from that, it draws its anti-stiffness capability from Boswellia serrata which helps to enhance joint flexibility.
The rest of the ingredients also play their part in providing nutrients and free radical scavenging.
Inflammatone Pros & Cons
- Claims to contain natural ingredients
- May enhance the body’s inflammatory response
- Claims to reduce pain caused by joint issues such as arthritis
- May promote a healthy lymphatic drainage
- Claims to be vegan friendly
- The product might go bad quickly if not well stored
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use it
- It might not be suitable for severe inflammation and pain
- May create dependency in users
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Inflammatone?
A: Take 2 capsules daily between meals or as directed by your physician.
Q: What is Inflammatone Used for?
A: This product is said to have many joint health-related benefits. It might help reduce swelling, improve lymphatic drainage, and support the body’s response to inflammatory agents.
Q: Can I use Inflammatone for Arthritis?
A: This product might improve arthritic symptoms as it claims to reduce inflammation and joint-related pains.
Q: Does Designs for Health Inflammatone Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are no side effects outlines by the company that produces this supplement. However, based on ingredients such as Boswellia serrata, users may experience diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
Q: Can I Take Inflammatone If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes but only after approval from your doctor. Consult if you have conditions such as gallstones, bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid.
Q: Does Inflammatone Work?
A: Based on the ingredients present in the supplement, Inflammatone may work. The ingredients are supported by scientific evidence.
Q: What Is Inflammatone Work Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Unopened products that have prior authorization can be returned within 30 days of purchase. For damaged products, you will need to communicate within 72 hours to qualify for returns. However, if you buy the supplement from other sites, you will adhere to the retailer’s return policies.
|Move Free Ultra||$29.99||Sodium, Boron, proprietary cartilage blend, hyaluronic acid|
|Captains Krill Oil||$23.95||Astaxanthin, EPA, DHA, Omega 3|
|Joint N-11||$49.00||Turmeric, Bioperine, niacinamide, soy lecithin, rosemary, basil leaf powder|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
|Flexcin||$89.90||cis-9-cetylmyristoleate, vitamin C, bromelain, glucosamine sulfate potassium, manganese|
|Relief Factor||$79.95 – 93.95||Omega 3, Icariin, resveratrol, turmeric|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
Is Inflammatone Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Apart from mild side effects that some users may experience, this supplement may be safe. This may also be the case as the ingredients are all naturally sourced. Do not use this product if;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have heart or blood vessel problems
- Have kidney or liver disorders or
- Awaiting surgery
Inflammatone Customer Reviews & Results
On online stores that users buy this supplement from, there are lots of reviews on this product. According to some, this joint supplement is effective and works better than NSAIDs.
Others commended the product for its excellent blend. Apart from these positive reviews, there are negative reviews that claim that Inflammatone does not work.
Inflammatone: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product can be bought directly from the official website or other online retailers. It comes with a glass packaging of different capacities; 60 capsules and 120 capsules. The 60 capsules bottle costs $36.80 while the 120 capsules bottle costs $66.30.
The Bottom Line
Arthritis is the most common joint condition that affects people of the older generation. Rheumatoid arthritis, for instance, disables joints in the hands, wrists, and feet among others. Inflammatone is a dietary supplement that claims to help relieve joint pain and provide long term support for joint health.
It contains several powerful ingredients whose effectiveness has been proven by scientific studies. Furthermore, this product is vegetarian and gluten-free. Nevertheless, Inflammatone has some negatives as well.
It may not work for some individuals, thus, you may not notice any difference in terms of pain relief or stiffness. If you use this product day in day out, you may develop a dependency on it. That said, there are several joint pain products online that you can choose from like Movexa, TriFlex, and Juvenon Reprieve, some of them have been listed in this review.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Inflammatone?
For best results, Inflammatone should be taken on an empty stomach approximately an hour before meals. Alternatively, you can also take it several hours after meals.
The other detail worth noting about Inflammatone is that it is vegan supportive, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
The post Inflammatone Review – Is Designs for Health Inflammatone Safe To Use? appeared first on .