- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Is It Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where To Buy?
- The Bottom Line
Testrodrene is promoted as a testosterone booster that can increase the libido. In addition, the item helps build muscle mass and strength and raises energy levels.
According to the manufacturer claims, Testrodrene can be considered an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Testrodrene Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a handful of key substances in this sexual enhancement product. Here are some of the primary active ingredients:
- Zinc – This is a mineral that is essential to the body. Studies say that it can both increase libido and effectively treat erectile dysfunction. According to a study in the journal BMJ, having a deficiency in zinc can lead to a decrease in libido.
- Stinging Nettle – This plant is also called ‘stinging nettle’. It’s found all over the world but it’s native to Europe. Research published in Planta Medica found that nettle extract is a good treatment for the symptoms that go along with prostate enlargement.
- L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid your body manufactures naturally. In your body, it is converted into the amino L-arginine, which increases levels of nitric oxide. This enhances circulation in your body and may effectively treat erectile dysfunction. A 2011 study published in Urology found that oral supplementation of the chemical resulted in the development in erectile dysfunction.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Testrodrene
This supplement can raise the levels of testosterone in the body. This can enhance sexual libido and to build up muscle mass and strength.
Additionally, in your body, the amino acid citrulline is converted to arginine which can increase the amount of nitric oxide in your system. This can also enhance the body’s circulation and may treat erectile dysfunction.
Testrodrene Pros & Cons
- This product can enhance libido.
- It may enhance muscle mass growth.
- The supplement can increase your energy levels.
- It can also help treat erectile dysfunction, according to the manufacturer claims.
- This is an expensive product.
- You have to take 6 capsules daily, all with breakfast.
- You may experience side effects like headaches, irritability, nervousness, stomach upset, heartburn, sweating, and diarrhea.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Testrodrene?
A: The recommended dosage is 6 capsules per day. Take them in the morning with lots of water and with your breakfast.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Testrodrene Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are possible side effects like headaches, irritability, nervousness, stomach upset, heartburn, sweating, and diarrhea.
WARNING: If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take Testrodrene If I Have A Health Condition?
A: If you have high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, kidney, liver or thyroid disorder you can not take this drug. Whether or not you have a medical problem, you should get a doctor’s medical approval before you take this supplement.
Q: Does Testrodrene Work?
A: There are very few reviews of this product online, so it’s impossible to say whether the product really works. It is missing quite a few popular ingredients for male sexual enhancement supplements.
Q: What Is Testrodrene Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee which they claim is always honored. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and return the product within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
|Testrodrene||$79.95||Zinc, D Aspartic Acid, Stinging Nettle, L-citrulline|
|Ignited Labs G Force||$59.99||Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, Nettle root, Boron, Wild Yam Root|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Cellucor P6 Extreme||$119.99||Black cohosh, stinging nettle, Tribulus alatus, bayberry extract, wild yam|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, zinc, GABA, muira puama, maca, boron|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, Zinc, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle|
This product is expensive for the market, although not by much. There’s a lot of overlap in ingredients for these products.
Compared to the other brands, Testrodrene is missing several of the more popular substances.
Is Testrodrene Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, this is an organic product that is fairly safe, as long as you don’t have one of the conditions which preclude taking it.
CAUTION: Make sure you get medical approval before taking this supplement.
Testrodrene Customer Reviews & Results
There were basically no reviews of this product online, so there’s no way to assess customer opinion on this supplement.
Testrodrene: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and also on Amazon. Here are the prices on the official website:
- 1 bottle – $79.95
- 3 bottles – $199.95
- 6 bottles – $359.95
On Amazon, one bottle costs $74.74
The Bottom Line
Testrodrene is a testosterone formula that can increase levels of testosterone in the body. The ingredients are fairly typical in a supplement of this type, but there are several key substances missing.
There’s no way to get an idea of customer opinion on this product since there were very few user reviews.
There are certain health conditions which prevent this supplement from being taken, as well as some possible side effects. If you experience adverse symptoms then immediately avoid using this supplement.
NOTE: Before you start using this product, make an appointment with your doctor, and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Testrodrene?
Testrodrene is a male sexual enhancement supplement that may help to increase your libido and sexual performance.
You can’t keep taking a supplement forever, so it’s good to learn some natural ways to increase your sex drive.
Here are some tips:
- Being in good physical shape can really improve your libido and stamina. Exercise at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
- Eat foods that are aphrodisiacs, like watermelon, figs, strawberries, chocolate, and oysters.
- Try to keep the amount of stress in your life low. Stress can have a negative impact on your sex drive.
- Go out somewhere with your partner once a week and spend time together.
The post Testrodrene Review – Does It Really Work & Is It Safe? appeared first on About Nutra.