Which Things to Follow In a Diet For Efficient Weight loss
Apart from the diet and the workout plan, there are certain rules that you have to abide in order to maximize your weight loss results.
Stick to them and I guarantee you would notice the difference in your body in this 1 month. These so called rules are actually Lifestyle changes one needs to bring in life in the best interest of Health.
Let’s begin –
Things to Follow In a Diet For Efficient Weight loss
- Use full fat milk to prepare curd and paneer. Only homemade curd and paneer allowed.
- Don’t take salt after 8 pm/dinner. In case you feel hungry after dinner, just have a cup of warm milk.
- Do not skip your pre workout and post workout meals , no matter whatttt !
- Water consumption makes a great difference. Start drinking water as if you were a Fish! For best results, 3-4 liters of water should be consumed daily. If you pay attention to while working out, you intake 1 liter of water. Therefore, it’s not a big task to drink 2 liters of water in a whole day.
- Green tea should be consumed twice a day. There is no certain time for that, have it when it’s suitable.
- NO sugar in tea/coffee. Ideally tea and coffee should not be allowed but i don’t want you or me to be frustrated :P. If you want sweet tea, use Stevia – details here.
- If you are a veggie( read no eggs), make sure that you get enough protein from channa, paneer, soy etc. I insist that you should start taking a protein supplement for better fat loss.
- Avoid starchy foods like potato.
- Avoid candy fruits , meaning those rich in sugar. Eg. Mango
- No alcohol. You don’t need alcohol to be high on life ?
- No smoking. Light a candle and burn your cigarette packets ! Period.
- No soft drinks, not even diet drinks.
- No cookies, biscuits, chips, maggi. No factory made stuff !
- Use minimum oil in cooking. You can have 1 tsp of ghee daily. Add ghee in cooked daal or veggies.
- Eat whenever you feel hungry, don’t deprive your body of food. Similarly, don’t make your body reach maximum hunger level, and eat a little portion of food after intervals. If you starve, it will have a bad impact as you will not have control over what to eat! You would eat whatever is available. Hence, keep nuts and fruits with you every time, so you can munch whenever you start feeling hunger.
- Portion control is extremely important. 1 roti / 1 cup cooked rice along with other items like salad, veggie, curd and daal should suffice. If you are still hungry, wait for sometime and indulge again on a healthy snack.
- Do not miss your workout. If you are not working out, walk compulsorily for an hour or 5 kms whichever is more.
- Take stairs , please shun lift for the time being.
- Learn to say No, its not that bad a word !
- Log your meals and workout. You can use a mobile or web application like this.
- Do not weigh/measure yourself daily.
- You can cheat/eat out once a week. Just choose your dish wisely, read the tips here.If possible, avoid dinner eat-outs. If you can’t, have early dinner.
- If you crave for sweet, eat an orange or date. They help to curb sweet cravings. Read here.
- Do not think about weight loss all the time. Chill ! If you eat right, weight loss will happen automatically.
If you have missed the IWB Challenge, please find Diet Plans here and here, workout plan here and meet our fitness expert here.
All the Besht ?
Your partner in your weight loss ? – Tarun
You may also like reading –
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Lossa
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
- Why Brown Rice Is Better Than White Rice
- 10 Health Benefits Of Papaya
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- 11 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Best Workout Music – 90s Bollywood Edition
Featured Image by Gábor Adonyi via Pixabay