Ways Of Getting Healthy Skin During Weight Loss
There are many followers of our blog who complain that while they try to lose weight the first thing that gets affected is their skin. So we decided to discuss today how we can take care of our skin during weight loss. All these tricks and tips are based on my personal weight loss experience.
Ways Of Getting Healthy Skin During Weight Loss;
- Drink as much water as you can. You should try to meet the required amount of water that your body needs. While doing exercises your body loses water, hence you need to drink more while exercising. I don’t include much fat in my diet, so my body doesn’t have enough moisture and remains dry most of the time. Therefore, increasing my water intake proved to be the best solution.
- Use a good body lotion. If you have dry skin, your skin might flake. The best lotion for dry skin is coconut oil. Natural products are any day better than fancy lotions with chemicals.
- Sweat like a pig :D. Exercise increases blood circulation and flushes toxins out giving you beautiful and glowing skin.
- Loose skin can be an issue as your skin may become loose after you have lost weight. The measures to handle this problem are given here.
- Scrub more often. It helps in skin regeneration and exfoliation too.
- Massages provide the best relaxation. They not only assist in toning but give you relaxation as well. For me, massages are just the best during the diet.
- DON’T punish your skin by smoking and drinking alcohol. You can relish red wine once in a while.
- Increase your Vitamin C intake. Try to increase citrus fruits in the form of snacks and salad seasonings.
- Eggs are great for skin tightening. When you are about to prepare an egg dish, pour a little on your palm and apply it on your face once in a while :). I wish they did not stink so much, phew!
- Follow CTM routine religiously. A CTM routine means Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturising. The most simplified yet effective regimen can be washing your face with a cleanser to remove dirt and impurities, followed by toning to adjust the skin to the natural pH level.
- Use a little Desi Ghee in your food. Low fat intake can cause you cramping sometimes. Good fats are essential to burn fat in your body. Include a glass of milk in your diet.
- Please take bath after workout, even if you did not sweat! Don’t kill me for mentioning this ?
- Use clean activewear for workouts instead of the previous day’s stinky ones.
- Follow Body Brushing before taking bath. Use body brush on your bare skin to detoxify.
- Omega 3 supplements are a must for hair and skin during weight loss.
- Hot water baths can soothe your soreness and help you relax.
- Facials would the much-needed for getting back the glow on your face. Visit your favorite salon every month for a facial. Your skin gets tortured while following a diet regime.
- Snack on almonds and walnuts without fail.
I hope these tips would help you deal with skin issues during the long and tiring weight loss journey. Keep going!
You may also like reading –
- Best Ways To Boost Metabolism
- 6 Benefits Of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- How I lost 16 kgs weight in 6 months – By Prerna
- Weight Loss: Spot Reduction Myth or Truth ?
- Lose Weight With High-Intensity Interval Training
- 6 Ways for Eating Healthy While Eating Out
- DIY: Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
Featured Image by Gustavo Fring via Pexels