These Paleo Breakfast Muffins Helpful?
Are you hunting for delicious Paleo breakfast recipes that you can prepare for your meal? Making meals ahead of time ensures that you can stick to your diet quickly and without any hassle. Paleo breakfast muffins must be one of the best breakfast dishes you can produce. Such quick snacks can be made in bulk, which means that you can keep them for the next few days. Here’s what you need to know about the Paleo-friendly recipe.
What Are Paleo Breakfast Muffins?
First things first, let’s take a look at what Paleo breakfast muffins are. When you’re following the Paleo diet, you have to adhere to strict rules. The guidelines mean that you can only eat natural, whole foods that would have been available in the Paleolithic era.
Much like a Paleo sweet potato breakfast casserole, these muffins are super satisfying and will give you the energy you need for the rest of the day. The recipe packs nutritious ingredients, including spinach, eggs, and tomatoes. For that reason, it is a great way to start the day.
Benefits of This Breakfast
Next up, let’s take a moment to talk about the benefits of these Paleo breakfast egg muffins. There are a few important reasons that you should definitely make this simple recipe at home. Here’s what you should know.
- Packed with savory flavor
Some people adore eating homemade porridge for breakfast, but it doesn’t exactly give you the savory flavor you crave. The Paleo breakfast muffins offer a diverse variety of yummy tastes!
- Quick to make
This particular recipe will take you around 30 minutes and makes a few breakfasts for the week. That means that it’s a real time-saver. Each morning, you can simply grab a couple to go.
The Paleo breakfast muffins recipe is not super strict. You can customize it and change it to suit your needs. Give it a go!
Spinach Paleo Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Tired of having a Paleo-approved breakfast smoothie every single morning? Making these Paleo breakfast muffins ahead of time could be the way to go. Just follow this easy guide.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Make Time: 25 mins | Serves: 6
Calories per serve: 265 kcal | Equipment: Muffin tin, muffin cups, skillet, mixing bowl, whisk, and a large spoon
- 9 medium eggs
- 250g unsmoked bacon
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 250g spinach
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line the muffin tin with six muffin cups ahead of time.
- Chop the bacon into thin strips and chop the tomatoes into slices.
- Put the olive oil in the skillet and heat. Add the bacon and tomatoes to the pan. Cook for five minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Whisk for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cooked bacon and tomatoes. Fold them into the mixture using a spoon.
- Wash the spinach and chop it. Add it to the Paleo breakfast muffins mixture and fold in.
- Season with chili flakes and peppers. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups. Put the muffin tin into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool before serving.
Paleo Breakfast Muffins Recipe [VIDEO]
Feeling peckish? These Paleo breakfast muffins are most definitely the answer. Setting aside a little time to whip these up will mean that you’re sorted for the week ahead. You don’t have to make them each morning! When you’ve mastered the recipe, you can change certain elements of it. Add in some of your favorite breakfast ingredients to make something you love.
Related: Health and Beauty: Lavender Essential Oil Benefits!