- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Is It Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where To Buy?
- The Bottom Line
About StriVectin SD
StriVectin SD is an intense skin moisturizer that intends to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, according to its maker. Apart from being an anti-aging lotion, it may help reduce the look of stretch marks as well as provide a protective coating on the skin.
This product’s manufacturer highlights that over 94% percent of the people who’ve used it reported a notable improvement in the appearance of their skin in under 15 days of use. It’s a product of a company that goes by the name StriVectin.
StriVectin SD Ingredients – The Breakdown
This product has a unique set and a long list of ingredients, some of which exist as compounds. Some of them include:
- NIA-114 Molecule – is StriVectin’s patented molecule, which the company says is a form of optimized Vitamin B3. That is, it comprises of complex collagens, Collagex-CE. Niacin or Vitamin B3 may support wrinkle-free and younger-looking skin, according to the journal to a review article in the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is said to have a strong moisture retention capacity. A review article in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology also suggests that components in this ingredient may help improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and improve skin hydration.
- Aloe Vera – is a common ingredient in most high rated skincare products. Besides displaying antiseptic benefits, an article in the Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences journal suggests that this constituent might also have wound healing and skin protection properties.
- Peptides – tests relating to this ingredient’s effect on improving skin density and viscoelasticity came positive, according to a study that appears in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind StriVectin SD
The producers of this product call it an innovative focus lotion that aims to clear wrinkles and fine lines through deeply moisturizing the skin. It plays a part in maintaining the skin hydrated long enough to help restore skin elasticity.
Other than that, it claims to help reduce stretch marks, and particularly, users can experience this benefit in 15 days of usage. The ingredient components in the formula have studies encouraging their potency in enhancing skin protection from external components such as sun rays.
Generally, it offers intense hydration on the skin while at the same time has ingredient components that may help rebuild the skin.
StriVectin SD Pros & Cons
- It may help minimize the appearance of fine lines and skin wrinkles
- Claims to reduce stretch marks
- It claims to work within two weeks, thus fast results
- It contains special ingredients including a patented formula
- It’s hard to keep track of this product’s ingredients as it has received multiple upgrades
- Some users might get different results
- It’s a high-end product thus might be costly over time
- The product doesn’t mention the age-bracket that this formulation might be more effective on
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use StriVectin SD?
A: Apply a generous amount of StriVectin one your skin twice per day. Use it on the problem areas which possess wrinkles, stretch marks or nice lines, such as in your face.
Q: Does StriVectin SD Have Any Side Effects?
A: No. In reviewing the ingredients that this creams formula uses, it’s easy to agree with the manufacture’s plea that suggests this product is side-effect free.
Q: Can I Use StriVectin SD If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The general guideline by dermatologists and skin care experts is you should not use any products when you have a current skin condition. As such, it’s important to speak to your doctor.
Q: Does StriVectin SD Work?
A: Yes. This product uses ingredients that have been found effective by different scientific studies. However, the results might vary from user to user.
Q: What Is StriVectin SD Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company has a 30-day return policy where users can file a return request and send back opened or partially used products for a full refund.
StriVectin SD Alternatives
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is StriVectin SD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The nature of ingredients that this skincare cream uses have a research history of being secure. Anyway, there has not been safety-related complaints against the item on its own official site.
StriVectin SD Customer Reviews & Results
The company behind this product seems to encourage users to express their experience with this product, and from the look, most customers are happy with it.
For instance, Gloria W. says “ My skin’s appearance has become great since I started using StriVectin.”
StriVectin SD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This anti-wrinkle cream comes packed in a 2oz tube, which retails at $79. Users can order it directly from the manufacturer’s website.
The Bottom Line
One of the details that seem to affirm StriVectin SD’s claims of being a prime quality anti-wrinkle product is the fact that it uses scientifically tested ingredients. Besides that, most of its constituents are also common in top-rated skincare products.
However, aspiring users could have enjoyed more in case the manufacturer explained into details which exactly are the most active ingredients in the cream.
Top on that, another important information that this product needs to share is, what people of different skin types should expect.
As in, while this product may work well, there are other alternatives such as SkinMedica HA5, Rodan and Fields, and InvisiCrepe Body Balm, which are more generous in answering basic customer questions.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About StriVectin SD?
For better results, users of this product are advised to gently massage the product or wrinkle-prone areas. When applying on the face, avoid the eye area.
If you are using it to clear stretch marks, it’s advisable to apply and massage on the necessary points, during the night and in the morning after cleansing your skin.
The post StriVectin SD Review – Does This Product Really Work? appeared first on.