Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Review – Scam or Legit?
About Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus is an advanced concentrate of multitasking serum formulated to target the most common skin concerns in the face.
It effectively gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and discolorations, as well as healthy uneven skin tones. Regular usage will help to restore the firmness, elasticity, and texture of the skin, making it appear healthier and more radiant.
Perricone MD is a global brand created by world-renowned anti-aging specialist Dr. Nicholas Perricone and author of many New York Times best-sellers.
He is a board-certified dermatologist holding over a hundred patients locally as well as globally.
Perricone MD (formerly known as Clinical Creations) was created in 1997 and today the company is well known for its three-tier skincare program, which consists of strong skincare formulations paired with anti-inflammatory diets and nutritional supplements.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Ingredients – What to Look For?
Perricone MD effectively targets multiple signs of aging with the help of the following key ingredients:
- Copper Tripeptide – This naturally-occurring complex consists of three amino acids that work together to repair dry, irritated skin and boost collagen production by the body. It is also said to shield the skin against environmental aggressors. The benefits of this ingredient were discussed in this recent review article from the International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Vitamin C Ester – This form of vitamin C is more highly stable and more potent, yet less irritating to the skin. It is also fat-soluble, allowing for faster and deeper penetration into the skin. It helps smoothen the skin by inducing collagen formation. It also brightens the skin by getting rid of dark spots and evening out skin tone. The antioxidant benefits, meanwhile, help slow down skin aging. The role of the vitamin in skin health, in general, was the subject of this 2017 review article from Nutrients.
- Omega Fatty Acids – Obtained from flax seeds and walnuts, these fatty acids nourish the skin and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier. This article by the Oregon State University tackles how important these fatty acids are in promoting and maintaining skin health.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus boasts of the so-called proprietary liquid crystal delivery system, which helps its powerhouse ingredients penetrate deep into the skin and deliver their benefits.
First, it restores skin firmness and elasticity by stimulating collagen production. It also diminishes dark spots and evens out skin tone.
Lastly, it provides nourishment and intense moisturization to the skin. The result is skin that looks smoother, plumper, and overall younger-looking.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Pros & Cons
- It consists of powerhouse ingredients with a proven track record of anti-aging benefits.
- It helps fade away fine lines, wrinkles, and unsightly discolorations.
- It helps get rid of redness and uneven skin tone.
- It helps restore skin firmness, elasticity, and volume.
- It helps enhance the skin’s protective barrier and protect against further damage.
- It is formulated to be lightweight and non-greasy.
- It is suitable for all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
- It delivers results in as early as seven days.
- It may cause irritation in individuals with very sensitive skin.
- Some users complain of the formula’s heavy and/or sticky feel on their skin.
- Other users claim that the product has an unpleasant smell.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus?
A: To use Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus, wash your face first and pat it dry. Apply a liberal amount of serum on the face and neck, focusing on the problem areas. Massage until fully absorbed, then follow with a moisturizer (preferably one from Perricone MD).
Q: Does Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus have any side effects?
A: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus should not cause any adverse side effects, but there are some reports of the product causing mild skin irritation in some individuals.
Q: Can I take Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus if I have a health condition?
A: If you have a severe medical condition and you have doubts about using Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus, it is advisable that you seek your healthcare specialist first.
Q: Does Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus work?
A: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus is one of Perricone MD’s most popular products. Many individuals who have tried this product affirm that it is effective in diminishing the signs of aging and other skin issues on their face.
Q: What Is Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: Individuals who are dissatisfied with any of Perricone MD’s products may ask for a full refund, provided that they return them within 45 days from the date of purchase. This satisfaction guarantee only applies to products bought directly from Perricone MD or from any of its authorized distributors.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Alternatives
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
Is Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus is deemed safe and effective for regular use. So far, there haven’t been any major complaints with this product.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus received mixed reviews from users, majority of which are positive, citing how well the product works in targeting the signs of aging on their skin.
The negative reviews, on the other hand, are mainly on the side effects experienced by some customers. Overall, what users say about this product is favorable.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus is supplied in 30ml jars and sold for $149. It is available through the Perricone MD’s official website and third-party retailers. Some stores offer the product at a discounted price.
The Bottom Line
Perricone MD is one of the best skincare brands out there, adored by many celebrities, skincare experts, and skincare junkies.
This shouldn’t come as a surprise given how effective the brand’s products are, which can be attributed to the type and quality of the ingredients they use. It is definitely no exception to this.
This product has hundreds of reviews online and although they are mixed reviews, the positive ones still outweigh the negatives.
Majority of users are happy with their results and the complaints are mostly on the mild side effects.
Overall, though, we think that it is one of the best serums out there worthy of consideration if you’re looking for a good anti-aging product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus?
This serum is not the only product in the Cold Plasma Plus line, there’s also the Advanced Eye Cream, Sub-D/Neck Cream, Fragile Skin Therapy Body Treatment, Neck & Chest Broad Spectrum SPF25, and Hand Therapy. To reap maximum benefits, it is advised that you combine one or more of these products.
Read Next: Lacura Q10 Review – Does It Work as A Anti-Aging?