Paleo Breakfast Sausage Recipe – A Nutritious and Delicious!
There’s nothing better than waking up to a delicious meal! Sometimes, it may feel as though Paleo breakfast options are restricted. However, you just need to learn a few delicious ones to get started! Paleo breakfast staples include delicious breakfast casserole and oats. On the flip side, if you would like something savory, you want to hear about this tasty Paleo breakfast sausage recipe.
What is a Paleo Breakfast
To put it differently, a Paleo breakfast sausage is exactly what it says on the tin. This fast recipe adheres to the diet plans and provides you a high-protein, low-fat meal.
A Delicious Paleo Breakfast
Fancy something more than homemade Paleo porridge for breakfast? Try this delicious Paleo breakfast sausage recipe for yourself.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 4
Calories per serve: 112 kcal | Equipment: Large bowl, large spoon, medium skillet, and spatula
- 250g ground turkey meat
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Dash of olive oil
- Put the ground turkey meat in a large bowl. Add the black pepper, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, and chili flakes.
- Use a spoon to fold the seasoning into the turkey meat.
- Divide the mixture into four even portions. Use your hands to create patties.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Place each patty in the pan and cook for a couple of minutes before flipping.
- Continue cooking and flipping for around 15 minutes.
- Cut one of the patties in half before serving to check the meat is cooked.
Tip: Serve the Paleo sausage with a side of simple-to-make breakfast muffins or simply have it with some roasted vegetables.