OmegaWell is an Omega-3 supplement and is supplied by LiveWell made to keep joint, heart, brain, immune and cardiovascular wellness. LiveWell’s mission is holistic in character. Their intention is to support the mind, body, and soul. They create organic vitamins, probiotics, and protein powder.
OmegaWell Ingredients – What to Look For
There are some primary active ingredients in this supplement. They include:
- Fish Oil – According to a study in Global Journal of Health Science, Fish oil (Omega-3 Fatty Acid) has significant benefits and reduces the need for analgesics and therefore is a great substitute for pain relievers.
- EPA – Based on a study in Arthritis Research and Therapy, Eicosatetraenoic Acid (EPA) prevents cartilage degradation and decreases chronic inflammatory Joint disease.
- DHA – is useful in relieving the pain of inflammatory arthritis according to Inflammation Research.
- Vitamin E – According to Frontiers in Pharmacology, Vitamin E retards the progression of joint disease and reduces inflammation of the joint.
Other inert ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Enteric Coating Powder.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind OmegaWell
OmegaWell is fish oil that contains 800 mg EPA and 600 mg DHA and can be enteric-coated which enables the supplement to go to the stomach and then to the gut before it is released.
These omega-3s asserts to help the immune system and maintain brain and heart health. Additionally, it claims to promote calmness, decreases joint distress, and regulates blood pressure.
This nutritional supplement is soy, poultry, milk, and preservative-free. It’s also non-genetically modified. All products are made in the USA and quality-controlled by Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the benefits are as follows;
- Enteric coated and Natural lemon flavor
- Lowers cholesterol, Decreased triglycerides
- Decreased pain in joints, Improved mental alertness
- No fishy aftertaste, Sustainably sourced
- Affordable and Good quality
- Too large to swallow
- Unsealed bottle
- Unwanted side effects
- Bad smell
- No results
- Does not work for some
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How do I take OmegaWell?
A: Take 1 soft gel twice daily with food.
Q: Is this supplement burpless?
A: Yes, this supplement does not produce gas according to customer reviews and the company.
Q: Can I take OmegaWell if I am allergic to fish?
A: No, do not take this product if you are allergic to fish.
Is OmegaWell Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Do not exceed the recommended dose. This supplement should not be used if you are pregnant, nursing, or under the age of 18. Do not use if you have an allergy to fish.
CAUTION: If you have a medical condition, check with your physician before beginning this supplement. Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions.
Customer Reviews & Results
This supplement received a 4.7 star rating out of 5 stars based on 1,448 Amazon customer reviews. There were 1,143 positive reviews and 36 critical reviews. The critical reviews revealed this product has some unwanted side effects, did not come properly sealed, and had a bad smell.
OmegaWell: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
Amazon sells a 30-day supply for $24.99. Walmart has this supplement for $34.97. LiveWell sells it for $24.99.
The Bottom Line
This is an Omega-3 supplement and many people can get enough Omega-3s in their diet by consuming fatty fish twice per week which would be salmon and sardines.
However, people with heart disease and joint issues require more than a gram per day to obtain the necessary fatty acids needed to sustain health and decrease pain. That may require the use of a supplement like OmegaWell.
This supplement is large and not recommended for people with swallowing issues. There are also some complaints about unwanted side effects. This supplement is affordable for most people.
Check with your physician before starting this supplement because it could interfere with your current medications.
READ NEXT – FlexJoint Plus Review – Any Side Effects?