Neuronol is an organic brain enhancement supplement which promises to elevate memory skills and cognitive performance, improve blood flow, and protect the brain from harm. In addition, Neuronol could provide you with extra physical energy. This is an organic supplement which includes no artificial ingredients.
Where is Neuronol Manufactured?
A company called Dignity Bio Labs manufactures Neuronol. This organization started in 2012, and they produce their products in Pacoima, California. They are in the health and wellness industry, producing natural supplements related to a number of conditions.
Neuronol Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active Neuronol ingredients:
- L-Glutamine – This is an amino acid in the brain which is the precursor to the neurotransmitter GABA. This chemical can lower anxiety. According to the Journal of Neural Transmission, glutamine is of one of the major excitatory neurons in the mammalian brain. It can also remove toxins from the body tissue.
- Taurine – This is an amino acid which exists naturally in the brain, and it’s also found in some foods. It plays an important role in brain functioning, growth, development, neurotransmission, and neuromodulation. It’s also high in antioxidants. An article in Redox Biology discussed taurine as being helpful in the treatment of neurological disorders.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is a natural substance produced by the body. It assists the cells in producing energy. According to Science Direct, it plays an important role in brain metabolism. In addition, it may produce key brain neurotransmitters related to mood and learning.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Neuronol
Neuronol contains a collection of ingredients which promote brain functioning and improve cell transmission. In addition, some substances remove toxins from the body and brain.
Several ingredients such as acetyl-L-carnitine produce more of key neurotransmitters related to brain functioning and mood, like serotonin, GABA, and noradrenaline. A study published in Neurochemistry International found that this substance increased the amount of serotonin and noradrenaline in mice.
Neuronol Pros & Cons
- The product may provide neuroprotection.
- Neuronol could enhance your memory.
- It might elevate cognitive performance.
- The product could give you more physical energy.
- Neuronol includes no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- This is an expensive product.
- It takes 30-90 days to see results.
- You can’t use this if you have a heart condition.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Neuronol?
A: The recommended Neuronol dosage is 2 capsules per day. Do not take more than this dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Neuronol Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some mild Neuronol side effects which may occur with this supplement. For example, caffeine could lead to symptoms like headache, insomnia, restlessness and shakiness, anxiety, dehydration, dizziness, or rapid heart beat .
L-Glutamine may cause heartburn, stomach pain, and dizziness . Bacopa Monnieri may lead to symptoms like increased bowel movements, fatigue, nausea, dry mouth and stomach cramps .
Q: Can I Take Neuronol If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Caffeine is not suitable for people who have anxiety or a heart condition. It can lead to rapid heart beat . Bacopa Monnieri is not appropriate for people who have slow heart rate, ulcers, gastrointestinal tract blockage, lung conditions, thyroid disorders, urinary tract obstruction .
Q: Does Neuronol Work?
A: Neuronol should be an effective brain enhancement supplement. It includes ingredients which remove toxins from the body and brain and support improved brain functioning. Some of them increase the amount of key brain neurotransmitters in the brain. The product should work. Looking at the Neuronol reviews, many of the customers agree with this.
Q: What Is Neuronol Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: There’s a 90-day money back guarantee for Neuronol. If you’re not happy with the product, contact customer service and then send the item back to the manufacturer within 90 days of the original purchase date.
Q: Are There Any Allergens in Neuronol?
A: There are no common allergens included in Neuronol. However, you may be allergic to other substances included, so make sure you check the list of ingredients carefully. If you have a reaction, stop using the product right away.
Q: Are There Any Stimulants in Neuronol?
A: Neuronol includes caffeine and taurine, both of which provide an extra burst of physical energy to the body, helping you to be more active.
|Neuronol||$52.95||Caffeine, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Bacopa Monnieri, Gingko Biloba,
Acetyl L-Carnitine, DMAE
|Cognifen||$49||Green Tea, Glutamine, Grape Seed|
|Zenith Brain C-13||$39||Gingko Biloba, DMAE, Turmeric, Huperzine A, Rosemary Leaf, Rhodiola|
|Nootropic Focus||$28.41||Lemon Balm, Saffron, Spearmint Gingko|
Neuronol is more expensive than a lot of the other brands; it’s the most costly of these 4 products. However, not by a huge amount in most cases. In terms of ingredients, it’s richer than the other brands included here so it may be worth the extra cost.
Is Neuronol Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Neuronol is a safe organic supplement which for the most part only leads to mild side effects. There are some health warnings to heed, as we have mentioned. If you have unpleasant side effects, stop taking the product right away.
Neuronol Customer Reviews & Results
The Neuronol reviews were quite mediocre. About 65% of users gave this product a very high rating and said that indeed it was helpful at improving memory and cognitive functioning, as well as providing extra energy. However, there were some users who said this product didn’t work for them and felt it was a waste of money.
Neuronol: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Neuronol on the manufacturer’s official website and on Amazon. The Neuronol Amazon price is $80.57. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 Month Supply – $52.95
- 3 Months Supply – $44.95 each
- 6 Months Supply – $39.95 each
The Bottom Line
Neuronol is an organic brain supplement which promises to improve memory, attention, verbal recall, analytical thinking, and concentration. In addition, the product contains stimulants which increase your physical energy level.
It has a quality collections of ingredients, but it’s a proprietary blend. We don’t know how much of each substance is really included. The Neuronol customer reviews were not overwhelming, but there were a number of users who experienced great benefits from this product. Others didn’t find it as effective.
It’s possible that you could experience some mild side effects from taking this supplement. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product right away. Before you begin using Neuronol, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Neuronol?
Neuronol is a brain enhancement supplement which should improve your memory, critical thinking skills, and attention span. We hope this product gave you the results you expected, and that your improved cognitive functioning has enhanced your life. There are some natural ways to elevate your cognitive processing. Here are some tips:
- Take an omega 3 fatty acid fish oil supplement on a regular basis, as it can enhance memory and cognitive functioning.
- Research shows that practicing mindfulness regularly can help lessen levels of stress and improve memory and mental focus.
- Limit the amount of sugar and carbohydrates you consume. Too much sugar can cause faster cognitive decline.
- Take Vitamin D supplements, and make sure your levels are acceptable. Low Vitamin D could cause faster cognitive decline.