About Lacura Q10
Lacura Q10 is a skin care choice by Aldi UK, a German-based family-owned supermarket chain.
Aldi is known for creating high-quality cosmetic dupes that may rival the real thing as far as outcomes are concerned, but without the enormous price tag.
For instance, the Q10 range consists of three goods — Renew Day Cream, Renew Night Cream, and Multi-Intensive Serum — all of which cost below #3 each.
Lacura Q10 Ingredients – What to Look For?
The products included in the LaCura Q10 range, as the name suggests, contain this star ingredient:
- Coenzyme Q10 – An antioxidant commonly found in many beauty products, due to its excellent ability to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also encourages repair of damaged skin and shields against further damage. The benefits of topical treatment with CoQ10 has been proven by many studies, including this 2006 study from the International Journal of Cosmetic Science and 2015 study from Biofactors.
Additional ingredients, meanwhile, include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This widely-regarded anti-aging molecule diminishes fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin. It does so by attracting and retaining moisture. The excellent water-retaining properties of hyaluronic acid was discussed in this 2012 review article from DermatoEndocrinology.
- Avocado Oil – This superfood is loaded with vitamin E and other nourishing ingredients. It also has oleic acid which stimulates collagen production and accelerates the healing of damaged skin, particularly sun-damaged skin. The avocado oil is one of the plant oils discussed in this 2018 study from the International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Retinol – Just like hyaluronic acid, retinol is a staple in anti-aging skincare products. Its main function is to maintain the integrity of the skin barrier and induce the production of collagen. The role of retinol and other vitamin-A derivatives are discussed in this 2006 review article from Clinical Interventions in Aging.
- Peptide Complex – Lacura Q10 has its own blend of peptides. As we may already know, peptides are best known for their ability to induce collagen and elastin production.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Lacura Q10
As with any other anti-aging products, Lacura Q10 works by providing the skin with intense moisturization and nourishment.
It also stimulates collagen and elastin production, increases cell turnover, and strengthens skin barrier. Lastly, the antioxidant effects slow down the aging process and reduce skin damage.
Lacura Q10 Pros & Cons
- It utilizes ingredients with known skincare benefits.
- It provides the skin with intense nourishment and moisturization.
- It helps plump up the skin, making fine lines and wrinkles disappear.
- It helps strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- It helps enhance the skin’s repair process, as well as prevent further damage.
- Each product costs £3 at most, which is way cheaper than most brands.
- There are those who find the day cream a bit sticky and/or greasy.
- Some users experienced mild side effects such as redness, itching, and burning sensation.
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: How should I use Lacura Q10?
A: TTo use Lacura Q10 products, begin by washing and patting your face dry. Dispense a small amount of the serum and massage it all over your face and neck until fully absorbed. Follow with the day or night cream. During the day, it is also advised to use sunscreen especially if you’re going out.
Q: Does Lacura Q10 have any side effects?
A: TLacura Q10 is not supposed to produce any adverse reactions, unless you have a very sensitive skin or are allergic to any of the ingredients used.
Q: Can I take Lacura Q10 if I have a health condition?
A: There are no contraindications regarding the use of Lacura in individuals with medical problems. Nonetheless, if you have doubts, you may consult your healthcare specialist first prior to use.
Q: Does Lacura Q10 work?
A: Despite its extremely affordable price, Lacura Q10 can apparently live up to its claims. If you look at different review sites, you can see how each of the products are praised by satisfied users.
Q: What Is Lacura Q10 money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: Aldi has a return policy for purchases made directly from the official website. If you have issues in your order, contact their Customer Services Team for Assistance. For purchases from other sellers, their respective return or money-back guarantee applies.
Lacura Q10 Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
Is Lacura Q10 Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
So far, there haven’t been any major complaints about any of the products in the Lacura Q10 range.
Lacura Q10 Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Lacura Q10 offers a cheap alternative to more expensive skincare essentials.
Those who have tried any one of the three products can’t stop raving about them, citing how effective they are despite the affordable price. This range has become a lifesaver to thousands of skincare junkies on a budget.
Lacura Q10: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Lacura Q10 can be bought online through the official website of Aldi and also through third-party retailers. You may also check any of Aldi’s branches.
Renew Day Cream and Renew Night Cream both cost £1.45, while the Multi-Intensive Serum is the most expensive of the three at £2.99.
The Bottom Line on Lacura Q10
Lacura Q10 has glowing comments from the majority of its users and it is easy to see why. The main factor is the price, as you’ll rarely find anything that’s cheaper yet as effective.
For no more than £6, you’ll get the whole set. A real bargain, so to speak.
If you love high-end skincare but have no budget for it, then this dupe is something that you should check out.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lacura Q10?
Lacura is Aldi’s most popular brand of dupes and it does not just include the day/night creams and serum. The other products under Lacura include (but not limited to):
- Too Legit Mascara – dupe for Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
- Pink Clay Golden Glow Mask – dupe for Sand & Sky’s Australian Pink Clay Mask
- Moisture Boost – dupe for Clinique’s Moisture Surge Moisturizer
- Miracle Cream – dupe for Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
- Glow Exfoliating Tonic – dupe for Pixi’s Glow Exfoliating Tonic
- Hot Cloth Cleanser – dupe for Liz Earle’s Cleanse & Polish
- Concealer Pen – dupe for Yves St. Laurent’s Touche Eclat Concealer