Keto Pizza – How To Make Cheesy Delicious Recipes – Aboutnutra
When you decide to lose your overall weight, it is important to have a look at what diet you are taking in. Keto pizza is one of the diets, which helps you to remain in ketosis by offering low carbs, high fats, and moderate protein.
Can we eat pizza and toppings in Keto?
Pizza is always considered as ketogenic if it had the ingredients meeting the ketosis. Like, pizza crust and dough have ingredients which help keto. Hence, keto pizza is very essential for a healthy diet.
Where else, you can include toppings in pizza, which keto-friendly, which further boost the ketogenic diet.
What is keto pizza made of?
Keto pizza is made of egg, low carbs veggies, cheese, chicken, yogurt, and cream. All these ingredients are keto-friendly. If you add extra in pizza which has high carbs like starchy vegetables, potatoes, and corn, this will make pizza junky and unhealthy food.
How firm will I drop mass on keto pizza?
You will lose the weight rapidly if you take 80% fats, 15% protein and 5% carbs in a keto pizza. Hence, it only depends on the type of pizza you are taking in while in a ketogenic diet.
What keto pizza you should eat?
The pizza which has low carbs, high fats, and moderate protein is considered as best for keto pizza. These common keto pizzas include;
- Keto Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Thin Crust Low Carb Pizza
- Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza (Dairy Free Crust)
- 5 Minute Keto Pizza
- Keto Meat-lovers Pizza
- Keto Fathead Pizza
Low Carb Keto Pizza Recipes:
There are various low carb keto pizza recipes, which are easy to make at home. It required ingredients which are easily available in the market.
5 -Minute Keto Pizza:
This recipe is very easy and simple, which helps every individual to make it single-handedly in no time.
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp. Italian flavor
- Saline to flavor
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 oz. mozzarella creamy cheese
- Add psyllium, cheese, salt, eggs, and Italian flavor in a liquidizer mechanism pot. Intermingling for 35 seconds.
- After that put the mixture in a frying pan in a rounded pizza shape.
- Heat average tall till boundaries get russet.
- Then put tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Your exceptional pizza is ready to serve the guest!
Buffalo Chicken Crust Pizza:
It is a highly keto friendly recipe which is constructed from chicken thighs with buffalo sauce on it, provides delicious buffalo meat taste.
- 1 lb. boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- 1 tsp. dehydrated oregano
- 1/5 tsp. black pepper
- 1/5 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- 3 tbsp. Franks red hot original
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 rib (64g) celery
- 1-ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Add chicken thighs in a food processor and grind it.
- Transfer the minced chicken to a mixing bowl.
- Add egg, dried oregano, black pepper, salt and shredded whole milk mozzarella. Mix it together until it gets incorporated.
- Cover the pizza pan with parchment. Form the chicken into a crust shape in it.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add sour cream, Franks red hot original. Mix together to form a pizza base and save it for later.
- In a frying pan, add butter and celery. Fry until celery starts to brown.
- Spread sauce over the chicken crust. Top with buttery celery, (1/2 cup) shredded whole milk mozzarella and blue cheese. Bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with buffalo sauce, sliced green onion and additional blue cheese.
- Your buffalo chicken crust pizza is ready!
Latest Article: Keto Meal Prep