- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Is It Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where To Buy?
- The Bottom Line
About Joints Alive
Joints Alive is a combined function support supplement which also works efficiently to help alleviate joint pain, according to its own manufacturer. It is allegedly scientifically formulated with high-quality ingredients, which suggests it can get the job done.
The product is vegan-friendly and soy-free. It claims to enforce healthy joint function and lubrication, cartilage health support and pain relief. Users may also get a soothing effect once the body begins to respond to its effects.
Joints Alive Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients present in this product include;
- Turmeric Extract – Curcuminoids present in turmeric extract contains a principle ingredient called curcumin. This component, as demonstrated by a review article from the Journal of Medicinal Food could be advantageous in treating osteoarthritis. In it, it’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – This is a well-known dietary supplement for its anti-inflammatory properties. According to the Nutrients journal, one research report suggests that MSM is effective to counter inflammation, joint/muscle pain, and oxidative stress.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – In a review featured in the journal Phytotherapy Research, this extract may appear to have medicinal values such as improving physical function, stress reduction, easing joint stiffness, and pain. This is made possible through the reduction of serum levels of sensitive C reactive protein which is associated with knee osteoarthritis.
- Black Pepper – Although black pepper is used as a spice, it contains a compound known as piperine. Piperine has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects according to Arthritic Research and Therapy. Piperine also stimulates digestive enzymes, lowers lipid degradation, and enhances the bioavailability of drugs.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Joints Alive
Joints Alive works to not only relieve pain but also to provide support to the joints. Through its ingredients, Joints Alive may prevent inflammation caused in the tissues due to injury. When inflammation is curbed, pain is consequently reduced.
Other components like black pepper and Boswellia may have anti-arthritic elements that can help keep the joints in great shape. That way, the joints are healthy enough to fight any impending joint pain.
Joints Alive Pros & Cons
- It may help lower the intensity of joint pain
- Claims to help maintain joint health
- The product is gluten-free and soy-free
- Vegetarians can use this product
- It may not address the actual underlying issues causing the joint pain
- The discomforts may arise after you complete the dose
- That feeling of relief after taking this product may make you depended
- The company behind it is not clear on the side effects to expect
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Joints Alive?
A: Follow the instructions supplied by the producer, take two capsules each day. But for best results, it’s recommended to take 1 pill twice each day.
Q: Does Joints Alive Have Any Side Effects?
A: In as much as this supplement fails to mention any side effect, most arthritis supplements are associated with diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, and flatulence.
Q: Can I Take Joints Alive If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, but you will have to consult with your physician. If she gives a go-ahead then you can use this product. If not, you will have to search for other products.
Q: Does Joints Alive Work?
A: Yes, this product may work. Most of the ingredients in this product have scientific evidence.
Q: What Are Joints Alive Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: All returns need to be performed within 30 days of buying the product. If you return the item after the 30 day window period, you won’t be refunded.
Joints Alive Alternatives
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Jointlax||$49.95||Glucosamine and Chondroitin, White Willow Bark, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Turmeric Curcumin||$16.99||Turmeric Root, Turmeric Extract, Black Pepper Fruit Extract|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil, and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Are Joints Alive Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as allergens such as soy and gluten are not present in the formula.
Joints Alive Customer Reviews & Results
Users agreed that Joints Alive reduced pain, improved stiffness, and had an overall positive outcome on their health.
Joints Alive: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Joints Alive contains 60 capsules and costs $49.97. You can buy this product from the official website through the following deals.
For one time purchase;
- 1 bottle costs $49.97
- 3 bottles cost $134.91
- 6 bottles cost $239.82
- 1 bottle costs $45.00 (every month)
- 3 bottles cost $124.96 (every 3 months)
- 6 bottles cost $219.82 (every 6 months)
The Bottom Line
As we grow older, our joints begin to experience discomfort, and the pain tends to become unbearable over time. In such situations, joint pain supplements that can relieve pain and if possible, prevent future issues may be necessary.
Joints Alive claims to be one such product. It may support joint function, cartilage health, provide pain relief, and triple the soothing action.
Additionally, this product claims to be suitable for all vegans out there as it contains no animal product. To top it all, it is free of soy and gluten which is a bonus for those with allergic tendencies.
Nevertheless, this supplement includes its own fair share of shortcomings. One, maybe it doesn’t offer relief for the long term, meaning that after you finish the dose the pain might resurface. Two, this product could be habit-forming and three, when you have a health condition, your physician might not approve you to utilize it.
If these shortcomings bar you from using this product, there are always alternatives elsewhere, so don’t settle for less.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Joints Alive?
While this supplement may help you in the meantime, you still need a solution for the long term.
You can attain this by boosting the way you live through; assessing your daily diet to reduce your weight, adding turmeric to your own dishes, obtaining a massage as well as try out other holistic treatments such as acupuncture.
The post Joints Alive Review – Is It a Scam OR Not & What Does It Do? appeared first on.