Instantly Ageless Review – Is This Product Safe and Worth the Hype?
- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Is It Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where To Buy?
- The Bottom Line
About Instantly Ageless
Instantly Ageless is an anti-wrinkling lotion that promises to eliminate both fine lines and rough wrinkles. As touted by its producer, it reduces under-eye puffiness and improves dark circles.
This cream can be applied anywhere on the face, eyes, neck, and chest. This age-defying facial treatment is packed in a box and comes in the form of vials for convenience and easy application.
Similarly, this face-lift is considered the best alternative to risky and expensive cosmetic procedures such as botox, facial freeze as well as other invasive techniques.
It is enriched with Argireline an anti-aging peptide that has been considered efficient in reducing fine lines caused by facial expressions.
Jeunesse Instantly Ageless just like its name suggests works instantly. Results are said to be evident within two minutes of daily use, as claimed by the manufacturer. It is also considered safe for daily use.
Instantly Ageless Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in this product include;
- Argireline – Also known as hexapeptide-8. It is a synthetic peptide that has been discovered to be efficient in reducing the degree of facial wrinkles. According to one article in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, this ingredient showed to have significant anti-wrinkle effect compared to placebo.
- Sodium Silicate – This ingredient is rated “poor” according to Paula’s Choice Skin-Care dictionary. That is, it is highly alkaline and is a potentially sensitizing mineral according to both the Journal of Toxicology and the American Journal of Contact Dermatitis.
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate – Silicates like this one are usually used in cosmetics as viscosity-increasing agents, anti-caking agents, and emulsion stabilizers among others. In the International Journal of Toxicology, one review article suggests that magnesium aluminum silicate is a weak primary irritant due to its particle size, concentration, and mineral composition.
- Phenoxyethanol – Is an aromatic ether used in cosmetics as a preservative. According to research reported in the Journal of the American Journal of Toxicology, phenoxyethanol was considered non-toxic both orally and dermally when administered on rats.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Instantly Ageless
Jeunesse Quickly Ageless is an item that comprises Argireline which is an important peptide that erases both rough and fine wrinkles and lines.
Peptides which are short-chain amino acids work as building blocks of proteins such as elastin, keratin, and collagen.
All these proteins work as the foundation of skin as they are responsible for the texture, strength, and resilience of the skin.
Instantly Ageless Pros & Cons
- This product contains Argireline, an important peptide in healthy skin
- It comes vials which makes application convenient
- The results are instant as promised by the manufacturer
- It claims to help erase wrinkle on the face, under eyes, neck, and chest
- The results achieved are not permanent
- Has Sodium Silicate which some research considers as unhealthy
- The results may not be satisfactory for some skin types
- Skin irritation may occur for those with sensitive skin
Jeunesse Instantly Ageless Alternatives
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
Is Instantly Ageless Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as its ingredients are considered to cause no irritation.
The warnings issued by the manufacturer include;
- Use as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it does get into your eye, flush with water
- In the case of redness or irritation, discontinue use
- Consult with your physician if you are allergic to some cosmetics
As for complaints, most reviewers complained that the product has a new formula which is not as effective as the old one. Some also complained of its high price.
Instantly Ageless Customer Reviews & Results
This facelift product has mixed reviews both positive and negative. Those who gave positive reviews claim that it works perfectly and it has helped improve their fine lines, wrinkle, and eye puffiness.
As for negative reviewers, they weren’t happy with the product’s new formula. According to them, the new cream leaves a white deposit and is more watery than the former formula.
Instantly Ageless: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A box of Instant Ageless contains 25 vials (25ml) and costs $74.95 according to the official website. In other online platforms, the price is $54.50.
The Bottom Line
Anti-aging cosmetic products such as facial, eye, and lip creams have been considered effective as they reduce fine lines, coarse lines, and wrinkles.
Jeunesse Instantly Ageless is a facelift product that claims to work within 2 minutes of application. It contains an important peptide that may enhance its effectiveness.
However, this product has a new formula that many previous customers don’t approve of. This is only because it leaves a white residue and doesn’t improve tightness too.
The effects of this anti-aging product are also not permanent thus another downside of this cream.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Instantly Ageless?
This cream is very concentrated which explains why you should only apply a small amount (pea-size). Applying more than the expected amount could cause flaking which is not a pleasant effect.
The post Instantly Ageless Review – Is This Product Safe and Worth the Hype? appeared first on.