HairNu is a nutritional supplement meant to initiate hair growth in both men and women. This supplement has been designed by a team of physicians and medical practitioners.
It’s composed of 21 organic ingredients that stimulate the hair follicles.
HairNu Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 21 herbal ingredients included in this supplement. Some of the primary active substances include:
- Zinc – This mineral can enhance the growth of hair. It’s responsible for keeping up the oil glands surrounding the hair follicles. In people with zinc deficiency, supplementing with zinc can lead to hair growth. A study in Annals of Dermatology found that users with hair loss have significantly lower zinc concentrations than controls.
- Gingko Biloba – This herb is also called Maidenhair, and it’s considered to be an excellent treatment for hair loss. It increases the blood flow at the hair follicles and gives nutrients to the follicles. A study in the Japanese journal Yakugaku Zasshi found that Ginkgo supports hair regrowth and could be used as a tonic.
- Saw Palmetto – This is a tree containing berries from which the extract is drawn. Many people believe that this substance can lead to hair growth, but the research doesn’t back this up. This point was stressed in an article in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind HairNu
The ingredients in this supplement provide rich vitamins and nourishment to the hair follicles. Healthy follicles will lead to hair grow fuller and longer.
Other compounds inhibit the release of a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Normally when this hormone is released it leads to hair loss.
According to a review in the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, preventing testosterone from converting into DHT does minimize baldness.
HairNu Pros & Cons
- This product could make your hair grow longer.
- This is a doctor-formulated supplement.
- HairNu’s formula is completely organic.
- It’s GMP certified and manufactured in an FDA approved lab.
- Possible side effects include dark stool, diarrhea, constipation, and a slightly upset stomach.
- These are large capsules and may be hard to swallow.
- About a third of users reported that the supplement was ineffective.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use HairNu?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule twice a day – in the morning and in the evening.
CAUTION: Take them with a full glass of water and a meal. Do not take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does HairNu Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some possible side effects associated with taking this product, including stool darkening, diarrhea, constipation, and a slightly upset stomach.
Q: Can I Take HairNu If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. The manufacturer only recommends that women who are pregnant or breastfeeding avoid it.
Q: Does HairNu Work?
A: On the whole, users report that it does work. There were a smaller number of users, about a third on Amazon, who said that the product did nothing for them.
Q: What Is HairNu Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and send back all of the both opened and unopened bottles within 60 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping charges.
|HairNu||$49.95||21 Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Organics Like Gingko and Saw Palmetto|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium Oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Research Verified Hair Growth||$48||Saw Palmetto, Biotin, Folic Acid, Fo-Ti Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|Keranique Hair Regrowth System||$49.95||Minoxidil 2%, Peppermint oil, Keratin|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
HairNu is slightly expensive in the market, but it offers a lot in return in terms of quality and standards.
In terms of ingredients, these products are all fairly similar.
Is HairNu Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, HairNu is safe. It’s GMP certified and manufactured in an FDA approved lab. All 21 of the ingredients included were approved by the US Pharmacopeia National Formulary. None of the customer reviews offered any warnings.
HairNu Customer Reviews & Results
There were many happy users of this product. Customers were so pleased by how their hair grew in thicker and fuller.
There were even cancer patients who write about their hair growing back in. There were also some negative reviews from users who had no results, but these were much less.
HairNu: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, eBay, and from other online retailers. Amazon says it’s currently unavailable and doesn’t list a price. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $49.95
- 2 bottles – $34.95 each
- 3 bottles (2 at the regular price and one free) – $31.95 each
- 4 bottles (2 at the regular price and 2 free) – $27.95 each
- 5 bottles (3 at the regular price and 2 for free) – $24.95 each
- 6 bottles (3 at the regular price and 3 for free) – $23.30 each
The Bottom Line
For the most part, this is a very popular, well-liked product. Customers were thrilled with the way their hair grew and in just a few weeks. This supplement is also very healthy; packed with vitamins and minerals. If you have a problem with hair loss, you could hardly go wrong with HairNu.
There are some mild side effects associated with using this supplement, which includes stool darkening, diarrhea, constipation, and a slightly upset stomach. If you experience anything more serious, stop taking the product and see a doctor if necessary.
CAUTION: Before you begin taking this supplement, make an appointment with your family doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About HairNu?
If you experience or have experienced hair loss, HairNu may be the product to solve your problem. There are also some natural methods you can try to encourage hair growth, although none of them are clinically proven.
- Following a healthy, balanced diet packed with nutrients is thought to encourage the growth of healthy, lustrous hair.
- Make an egg mask for your hair and leave it in for half an hour. Wash out.
- Prepare a mashed avocado mask for your hair and leave in for half an hour. Wash out.
- Some people think olive oil can encourage hair growth. You can try running some through your hair once a day.