Can you fancy trying something fresh tomorrow morning? Ditch the plain old breakfast and go for an entirely fruity breakfast rather. Blending a paleo breakfast smoothie won’t take you any time and will be super satisfying. Here’s what you need to know about among our quickest-to-make Paleo breakfast recipes.
What is a Paleo Breakfast Smoothie?
Before we go any further, let Us answer one Crucial question: What’s a paleo breakfast smoothie? This drink is one that aligns to the rules of the paleo diet. Meaning it only includes ingredients That are recorded Included in this eating program. Simple.
2 Reasons Why You’ll Want to Make One Today
- It Is super Easy to make when you are in a hurry in the morning, the last thing you need to do is spend plenty of cooking. If you do not have enough opportunity to create a breakfast casserole or you would like to shake your paleo porridge habit, drinking a smoothie rather might be the solution.
- It is packed with vitamins the lookout for a way to improve your nutrient intake? This recipe comes packaged with pineapple and banana, each of which is rich sources of nutrients and vitamins. This means that you may enjoy this beverage when giving your body exactly what it requires.
Piña Colada Inspired Paleo Diet Breakfast
Do you love piña coladas and getting caught in the rain? If
so, you’re certain to fall head over heels for this paleo breakfast smoothie.
Inspired by the tropical cocktail, the drink includes pineapple juice, banana,
and even a hint of lime. One taste of this smoothie and you’re certain to want
to come back for more each time.
Make Time: 5 mins | Serves: 2 | Calories per serve: 436 kcal
Equipment: Chopping board, knife, blender
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Lime wedge (optional)
- Crushed ice (optional)
- Peel the banana and chop it into medium-sized chunks.
- Put the coconut milk, pineapple juice, frozen pineapple, banana chunks, and lime juice in the blender. Blast for a few minutes until smooth. Remember, you can choose a consistency that suits you here.
- Serve your paleo breakfast smoothie over crushed ice and garnish with a wedge of lime.
3 Preparation and Cooking Tips to Follow
- Add some texture
Do you fancy having some extra crunch to your paleo breakfast smoothie? If you would rather have texture in your drink, there’s a simple solution to that problem. Why not try adding some paleo-friendly granola into the blender along with the rest of the ingredients? Doing so will take the paleo diet breakfast smoothie to new heights.
- Sprinkle in some protein powder
If you fancy making a paleo protein breakfast smoothie, you can always alter this recipe slightly. Adding some paleo-friendly protein powder to the mix could be the answer. Doing so means the smoothie is an ideal post-workout beverage, giving you the fuel you need.
- Use a variety of frozen fruit
Of course, you don’t have to stick to this paleo breakfast smoothie recipe exactly. If you would like to change it up, there are plenty of ways to do so. One of the simplest things you can do is try out different types of frozen fruit.
Starting the day with a delicious and thirst-quenching paleo
diet breakfast smoothie will always be a winner. Now that you’ve got this
recipe under your belt, you can make it in minutes each morning. Give it a go
tomorrow and see whether you enjoy it!
Charlotte is a seasoned content writer, journalist, and fitness enthusiast. Thanks to this passion, in her professional work, she focuses on the health niche and her work has been seen in major publications around the globe.
Since embarking on a lifelong journey toward better wellness, she has become completely fascinated by modern diet trends. She has now researched both Keto and Paleo eating plans in-depth in a bid to better understand their possible benefits and how they work.