- How Does It Work?
- Pros & Cons
- Customer Reviews
- Is it Safe?
- Where to Buy?
- The Bottom Line
This is really a product consisting of 2 gels that you apply to both wrinkles and expression lines on your face via an applicator. There are 5 different strength ranges available.
The process lasts for 14 days, and the manufacturer promises results for up to 4 months. The Fillerina may eliminate wrinkles and leave your face smooth.
Fillerina Ingredients – What to Look For?
In step 1, the primary active ingredient is:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a molecule that attracts a lot of hydration. This can smooth out wrinkles. A review in Dermato-Endocrinology discussed hyaluronic acid as being a key molecule in skin aging.
Step 2 ingredients include:
- Shea Butter – It comes from the kernels of the Vitellaria paradoxa tree. It contains ingredients that are healthy for the skin, like A tocopherol and phenols. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Science mentioned shea butter as having strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very healthy for the skin.
- Vitamin E – It really is a natural antioxidant that’s powerful for the skin. It eliminates harmful free-radicals and hydrates skin. A post in theJournal of Chemical Medicine shared the function of Vitamin E from normal and damaged skin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Fillerina
The primary gel is made of 6-8 different types of hyaluronic acid, depending on the level.
This substance draws a tremendous amount of water to itself, which gives the skin more definition and smooths out the wrinkles. It also moisturizes the skin.
The step 2 product also includes a number of ingredients that make the skin soft and smooth, like shea butter.
Fillerina Pros & Cons
- The product may remove wrinkles and expression lines.
- The results last up to 4 months.
- You use an applicator, not a needle.
- The product got a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Clinical research demonstrated the efficacy.
- The gel focuses on hyaluronic acid only.
- This product is very expensive.
- The bottle is quite small.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Fillerina?
A: You use this particular product for 14 nights, and the results should last 4 months. Take the applicator and fill it with 2ml of this measure 1 gel. Apply the solution into the wrinkles and fine lines you want to eliminate on your lips, face, and cheeks. Allow it to dry for 10 minutes, then tap the areas with your palms.
For the second step, take 2ml of step 2 gel. Pat it all around your face and neck.
Q: Does Fillerina Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some people get a rash or have a reaction to hyaluronic acid, or to other ingredients included in the film. If this happens, stop using the product immediately and see a dermatologist if necessary.
Q: Can I Use Fillerina If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no specific health conditions that preclude using Fillerina, except an allergy or sensitivity to one of the ingredients. If this should happen, discontinue use of the product and see a dermatologist if need be.
Q: Does Fillerina Work?
A: Judging from the customer feedback of the product, it seems to be quite effective.
Q: What Is Fillerina Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy for most products, except the Fillerina BB Creams which have a 14-day policy. For most products, you can request a refund and let the company know within 30 days of the purchase date. The item must be in its original packaging, and 50% of the item must be remaining. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping fees.
For the BB Creams, you can only get a credit, not a refund. Let the company know and return the product within 14 days of the purchase date.
Fillerina Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|DermaSet||$179||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum||$35||Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucose Complex|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid||$12.20||Hyaluronic Acid|
|SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic||$185||15% pure vitamin C, 1% vitamin E, and 0.5% ferulic acid|
The prices for these anti-wrinkle serums vary widely, with Fillerina at the high end of the spectrum. This is a pricey product. The main Fillerina product focuses on hyaluronic acid, in 6-8 different forms.
Most of the other products contain hyaluronic acid but some include other ingredients. With Fillerina, there are extra substances in stop 2 such as shea butter and Vitamin E.
Is Fillerina Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is perfectly safe. If you are sensitive to one of the ingredients you may have a reaction.
Other than that, there are no concerns. Customers did not mention any side effects or other warnings in the reviews
Fillerina Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
There were many customer reviews of this product, and most of them very positive.
Many users were content with the anti-aging consequences they obtained from using this treatment. Individuals mentioned wrinkles being spat out and younger, plumper skin.
There were also some customers who found the product ineffective and said it didn’t work for them. The system works differently for different people.
Fillerina: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on Amazon for $190. You can purchase it on the manufacturer’s official website for $120 (discounted from $150).
The Bottom Line on Fillerina
Fillerina is a unique concept in anti-aging, with a special wrinkle removal gel and film applied via an applicator. The main product consists of a combination of 6-8 different types of hyaluronic acid. They should lift the skin and smooth out wrinkles.
This is a popular product among customers, many of whom saw some amazing results using the system. Many people mentioned that it made them look years younger.
There were some negative reviews, although less frequent. One issue with the product is the price, although some might find it to be worth it.
Check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure you aren’t allergic to any of the substances.
It’s a good idea to show this to a dermatologist before you start using it and get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Fillerina?
We hope that Fillerina is the ideal anti-aging product for you and that it makes you look years younger. There are also some choices you can make in your day-to-day life which can slow down aging.
Here are some tips:
- Eat a healthy diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Make sure you consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercising to stay in good shape is an excellent way to slow down aging.
- Make you also exercise your brain by engaging in analytical tasks and reading.
- Eat omega-fatty acids which can be found in foods like fish and flaxseed.
The post Fillerina Review – What Is It and What You Should Know? appeared first on.