About Dermiva Cream
Dermiva Cream is sold as anti-wrinkle and anti-aging cream. It claims to improve skin elasticity, removes darker eyes, increases skin hydration and reduces fine lines. It is also designed to soften, soften and smooth facial skin.
Dermiva Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
Primary active ingredients include:
- Vitamin C – According to Indian Dermatology Online Journal, Vitamin C is an antioxidant used topically to prevent photoaging. It is also used to remove darkness of the skin due to hyperpigmentation.
- Peptides – They are widely used in cosmetics and aid as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant according to Frontiers in Plant Science.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Dermiva Skin Care
The manufacturer claims that the product is an antioxidant that improves collagen and treats ultraviolet photodamage. They also claim it increases blood flow to skin tissue, decreases dark circles and removes wrinkles.
To use, cleanse face, apply a small amount of cream and smooth and massage into skin. Use in the morning and at bedtime. The company claims you should see visible results in 3 to 4 months.
Dermiva Cream Pros & Cons
- It may diminishe age spots & moisturize the skin
- It may increase elasticity in skin
- Claims to decrease dark circles under eyes
- Can Hydrate and plump the skin
- Also claims to Soften and smooth skin
- Company does not allow refunds or returns
- Does not work as indicated
- May not be good for sensitive skin
- Ingredient list is not available
- Difficult to find this item to purchase
- Customer reviews for this product are very few
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: Does Dermiva Cream work?
A: There are no customer reviews to indicate that this product works.
Q: Is Dermiva easy to use?
A: Yes, apply a small amount morning and evening and massage into skin.
Q: When will is see benefits from using Dermiva?
A: The company claims benefits can be see in 3 to 4 months of using this product.
Dermiva Cream Alternatives
|Wunderlift 60||£22||Vitamins A and E, Guggul Resin Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid|
|Forever Flawless||$49-3999||Diamond Powder, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Gingko Biloba, Aloe, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Genifique Serum||$105.00||Bifida Ferment Lysate (Bifidus Prebiotic)|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$71.25||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Lacura Q10||$79||Hyaluronic Acid, Avocado Oil, Retinol, Peptide Complex|
Is Dermiva Skin Care Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer claims their product is safe to use. One major complaint found on the Better Business Bureau site was customers could not receive a refund.
Dermiva Anti Wrinkle Cream Customer Reviews & Results
Customer reviews are difficult to find, but of the few found, returns and refunds are major complaints.
Dermiva Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
Amazon does not have this item currently in stock and does not know if they will have any in the future. It appears this item is currently not being manufactured at the present time.
The Bottom Line
When this product is on the market it is sold as an anti-aging cream. The company claims it evens out skin tone and removes age spots.
It claims to hydrate the skin giving it a plump, soft, and smooth appearance. This product contains peptides and Vitamin C that assists in preventing free radicals that damage the skin.