- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Is it Safe?
- Customer Reviews
- Where to Buy?
- The Bottom Line
Cogniva is a nootropic, claiming to improve your overall cognitive performance whether you’re a student, an adult or an elderly person.
Through its formula, it promises to boost your focus and this may improve your mental sharpness.
Additionally, it may promote short term memory and long term brain health as per the manufacturer’s claims.
This product could be important for any individual looking to up their mental clarity. For students, it primarily supports focus, and for adults, it may help you cope with your daily hectic schedules in help you make quick decisions.
Cogniva Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in Cogniva include;
- Sodium – According to The Journal of Nutrition, Health, and Aging, one review article shows that lower sodium causes poorer cognitive performance. This association between sodium and cognitive function was more pronounced in older adults. Lower sodium caused significant impairment on the Mini-Mental State Exam.
- L-Methylfolate Calcium – This ingredient is a source of folate that is naturally derived from green leafy vegetables, peanuts, legumes, and bran wheat. In an article published in the Reports of Toxicology, this ingredient may have cognitive benefits especially for those with low folate levels.
- Boron – This ingredient has been identified as an important trace mineral. According to an article appearing in the Journal of Integrative Medicine, Boron may play a major role in cognitive function as it improves brain electrical activity, short term memory, and cognitive performance.
- Choline Bitartrate – This is a dietary component. In an experiment to prove if choline bitartrate improved declarative and working memory, choline failed to enhance cognitive performance. This was evident in all the tasks that the individuals under study were subjected to according to one study report in the journal PLoS ONE.
- Phosphatidylserine –The Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition (Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition), a paper that examined the effects of soybean-derived phosphatidylserine, concludes that supplementing soy-ps may enhance memory functions in older people’s memory complaints.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cogniva
Cogniva contains a number of ingredients that have been scientifically validated to work on different sites of the brain tissue.
This supplement focuses on the neurons and synapses. Besides that, Cogniva can support brain energy by enhancing the brain’s powerhouse metabolic activity; the mitochondria. This would boost overall brain output
Cogniva Pros & Cons
- This product can be used by anyone looking to enhance their cognitive performance ranging from students to the elderly
- It may help achieve lasting mental focus and clarity
- Claims to support overall cognitive performance
- It is suitable for vegans
- The product does not contain allergens such as gluten
- It doesn’t promise to treat long term memory the elderly
- It might cause side effects such as headaches and insomnia in some people
- Its only available online
- This product may cause a dependency on it as it stimulates brain chemicals
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Cogniva?
A: Take one chew daily and ensure to maintain a healthy lifestyle for maximum benefits.
Q: Does Cogniva Have Any Side Effects?
A: Most nootropics are known to cause issues such as headaches, insomnia, increased blood pressure and even addiction.
Q: Can I Take Cogniva If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Not before the doctor gets a go-ahead. Many with diabetes should use this drug if they can handle it, or else they can withdraw from it better.
Q: Does Cogniva Work?
A: According to the manufacturer claims, these smart chews could work given the ingredients present.
Q: What Is Cogniva Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The official website has not disclosed that information. If you source it from third party retailers, though, returns are subject to their policies.
|Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba
|Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine
|Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A
|Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract
|Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)
|$30 and $44
|Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine
|Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola
Is Cogniva Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it does not contain gluten, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. Clients complained of its high cost.
Cogniva Customer Reviews & Results
These smart chews got both positive and negative reviews. Positive reviewers were happy that it worked for them while the negative reviewers were disappointed by the results.
Cogniva: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A Cogniva packet contains thirty fruit-flavored chews and costs $61.50. The price may vary depending on the site you purchase from, for example, a few retailers sell it as low as $53.99. You can buy this product from the official website or online retailers.
The Bottom Lines
Cogniva is a smart supplement that claims to promote high neural connections that promote cognitive performance. Additionally, this product claims to support short term memory as well as long term brain health.
It is admired as a product for students seeking better focus, adults with busy schedules as well as the elderly who want to have their memories with them as they age. Another benefit of this nootropic memory supplement is that it is gluten-free and has no preservatives and artificial sweeteners.
However, on the other hand, some people may encounter some side effects as is the case with many nootropics. For instance, you may experience increased blood pressure, insomnia, and addiction.
Similarly, some people claim yet they never got to see any improvement in their mental function.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cogniva?
If you are a sensitive individual or a child, Cogniva is not the product for you.
As for those on medication, you should consider consulting your physician to avoid any contraindication.
However, this supplement is vegan-friendly, meaning it accommodates vegetarians.
The post Cogniva Review – Is It Safe & Does It Have Any Side Effects? appeared first on.