Androxene is an organic sexual enhancement supplement for men, which raises your levels of testosterone. The Androxene benefits include elevating sexual libido and increasing the strength of your erections, as well as improving stamina and overall sexual performance. The manufacturer claims that it can increase manhood size. Have a look at the Androxene website for more information.
Who Should Use Androxene?
Androxene is for adult men who are experiencing some kind of sexual problem, particularly low libido or erectile dysfunction. It is not suitable for women.
Androxene Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active Androxene ingredients:
- Gingko Biloba – This is a tree that grows in China, and it’s been used for a number of purposes for centuries. It can improve circulation, including blood flow to the manhood. A study in the Journal of Sex Education and Therapy discovered that this plant was helpful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. In their study, 19 out of 30 patients regained their erections.
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a plant called Epimedium. It contains a substance called icariin which can treat sexual dysfunction, according to research. This plant can strengthen erections and raise libido. The book Phytopharmacy: An Evidence-Based Guide to Herbal Medical Products examines all the evidence in support of horny goat weed and sexual functioning.
- Tongkat Ali – This is a plant called Eurycoma Longfolia, which can raise testosterone levels. It can increase libido and treat erectile dysfunction. A review in the Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines explored the research supporting this plant as an adaptogen of male sexual health.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Androxene
Androxene contains ingredients which increase levels of testosterone in the male body. The result it that your sexual libido increases, and possibly also stamina and overall sexual performance. In addition, it can build the muscles.
According to Harvard Health Publishing the research shows that testosterone replacement improves libido and sexual activity.
There are other substances in Androxene Male Enhancement Support which can increase levels of nitric oxide in the system. This improves circulation all over the body, including to the manhood. The result is stronger, harder erections. An article published in Yonsei Medical Journal explores the effect that nitric oxide has on erections.
Androxene Pros & Cons
- Androxene may make your erections harder and stronger.
- It could improve your sexual performance.
- This product could increase your sexual libido.
- The supplement may elevate your sexual stamina.
- Androxene might improve your sexual performance.
- There’s nowhere online to buy Androxene at the moment.
- The company does not provide an allergen list.
- You may experience side effects like nausea or stomach upset.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Androxene?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day with a glass of water. Ideally, you should take them one hour before you have sex. It takes about 30 days for the product to build up in your system and give you full results.
Q: Does Androxene Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some Androxene side effects which could occur with this supplement. For example, L-Arginine could lead to symptoms like diarrhoea, nausea, bloating, abdominal pain, gout, or an allergic response .
Saw Palmetto could cause diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, and constipation . Ingesting horny goat weed may lead to nosebleed, dizziness, thirst, dry mouth, or vomiting .
Q: Can I Take Androxene If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are some health warnings for Androxene Male Enhancement Support. L-Arginine can make asthma worse, so you should avoid it if you have these conditions. You also shouldn’t take it after a heart attack .
Horny goat weed can interfere with bleeding disorders and clotting. You shouldn’t take it if you’re having surgery within 2 weeks. In addition, you should stay away from this ingredient if you have low blood pressure or any hormone-sensitive condition .
Q: Does Androxene Work?
A: This product contains a collection of organic ingredients often used for male sexual enhancement purposes. Research shows some of them to increase testosterone and nitric oxide, raising libido, and increasing the strength of erections. This product should work. Unfortunately, there are no Androxene pills reviews which would confirm its effectiveness.
Q: What Is Androxene Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: There is no manufacturer’s website for Androxene, so there’s no refund policy available. In fact, there doesn’t seem to be any place to purchase this product at all right now.
Q: Can Androxene Make You Bigger?
A: No, Androxene can’t increase the length of your manhood. Nothing can do that outside of surgery. However, the product may give you much harder erections, so it could make your manhood appear a little bigger than usual on the moment.
Q: Can I Buy Androxene in Stores?
A: No, Androxene is not for sale in any retail stores offline. In fact, at the moment, you can’t find a place to purchase it online either.
|Androxene||$89.89||L-Arginine, Nettle Leaf, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Bioperine, Gingko Biloba, Saw Palmetto|
|Granite Male Enhancement||Unknown||Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Nettle Extract|
|Renegade Meta Pro||$59.99||Horny Goat Weed, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Wild Yam, Bovine Orchic Substance, Sarsaparilla, Eurycoma Longfolia|
|TestoMax200||$69.95||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Bluoxyn||$89.98||L-Arginine, Stinging Nettle, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, Orchid Substance, Wild Yam, Boron, Sarsaparilla|
|Magnum XT||$69||Saw Palmetto, L-Arginine, Epimedium, Maca, Boron, Tribulus Terrestris, Sarsaparilla|
|Male Extra||$64.95||MSM, L-Methionine, Zinc, niacin, cordyceps, L-arginine HCl, pomegranate|
|Nugenix||$69||L-Citrulline Malate, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Tribulus Terestris|
|Libomax Male Performance Matrix||$69.95 + $9.95 shipping||Tongkat Ali, Maca, Muira Puama, Tribulus Terrestris, Sarsaparilla, L-Arginine|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Asian Red Ginseng, Epimedium Leaf Extract, Muira Puama B Extract|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
Androxene is clearly an expensive brand for the market. Although it includes an effective collection of ingredients, they are similar to the substances in a lot of similar brands such as Virmaxryn, Maca Man, Neosize XL, and ViralRx Male Enhancement. Some of the supplements here include some slightly unique ingredients.
Is Androxene Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Besides the health warnings already provided, this is quite a safe product which uses natural ingredients. There’s nothing toxic or dangerous on the Androxene ingredients list. However, you should still check with a doctor before taking it to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Androxene Customer Reviews & Results
Unfortunately, there are no reviews of this product online at all. It may be a new product, but it does seems unusual that a supplement would have no customers giving their thoughts about it. Maybe it’s because there’s nowhere to actually buy the supplement.
Androxene: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
There’s nowhere to purchase this product online or offline at the moment. However, secondary sources state that you can purchase it through a free trial on the official website. You order the supplement and pay $6.89 for shipping. At that point you go in the auto-shipment program, receiving and paying for a bottle a month. Apparently, the regular Androxene price is $89.89.
The Bottom Line
Androxene is an organic male sexual enhancement product which may raise levels of testosterone in the body, improving sexual libido, stamina, and performance. It could also help build muscle mass and strength, This product promises to give you harder, stronger erections and even lengthen the size of your manhood.
Naturally, this is a false claim since a supplement can’t achieve this. The Androxene cost is also very high. However, the biggest issue with this supplement is that there is nowhere to buy it at the moment. In addition, there wasn’t one Androxene review online, making it very difficult to get any information about its efficacy.
There are some health warnings for this product that you should note. If you have unpleasant side effects, stop using it immediately. Before you begin taking Androxene, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Androxene?
Ideally, Androxene worked very well for you, raising your libido, making your erections harder, and improving overall sexual performance. Of course, you can’t keep taking a sex pill forever. There are some lifestyle methods for making your erections harder. Here are some tips:
- Being overweight can have a negative impact on your erections. Work hard to keep yourself at a healthy weight.
- Stress can lead to weak erections or even erectile dysfunction. Try to lessen your level of stress, for example with yoga, massage, or meditation.
- Avoid greasy, oily foods that can clog your arteries and slow down blood flow.
- Exercise several times a week. This really gets your circulation flowing and can help strengthen erections.