An Easy Keto Donut Holes Recipe That Kids at Heart Will Love
Are you following the Keto diet? We don’t want to brag, but our super enticing Ketogenic dessert recipes will knock your socks off! This time around, we’ve got a county fair classic with a twist – easy Keto donut holes. Here’s what you need to know.
What Are Keto Donut
When you’re on the Keto diet plan, you have to consume less
than 50g of digestible carbs each day. Doing so is tricky, particularly when it
comes to desserts. Many of the most popular sweet treats are also high in
Finding recipes that are low-carb and still delicious is the only way to go. Much like the delectable carrot cake recipe, these easy Keto donut holes are low in carbs. That means that you can enjoy them guilt-free and without breaking the diet guidelines.
3 Great Things About
- You don’t have to bake them!
Don’t worry if you’re not a pro baker. There is zero baking involved in making these easy Keto donut holes. Instead, you simply have to combine the ingredients and roll them up.
- They take minutes to make
No time to bake some tempting Keto pumpkin muffins? When you’re in a hurry and fancy something sweet, these donut holes are the answer. They take five minutes to make.
- They taste fantastic
It’s all well and good having an easy recipe, but how do these treats taste? Thanks to the blend of delicious ingredients, these Keto donut holes are real winners.
Easy Keto Donut Holes Recipe
Make Time: 5 mins | Cool Time: 60 mins | Serves: 12 | Calories: 48 kcal
Equipment: Large bowl, whisk, and spoon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cashew nut butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp water
- 3 tsp shredded coconut
- Pinch sea salt (to taste)
- Put the almond flour, stevia, ground ginger, cinnamon, and ground cloves in a large bowl. Whisk together to combine the dry ingredients.
- Add some melted coconut oil to the bowl. Use a spoon to mix well and ensure that the oil is well distributed throughout the mixture.
- Next, add the vanilla extract, cashew nut butter, sea salt, and water to the bowl. Mix well and ensure that the mix has a dough-like quality. You may need to add more water if the mixture appears too dry at this point.
- Separate the dough into 12 portions and roll to make your Keto donut holes.
- Evenly distribute the shredded coconut in a medium bowl. Dip and roll each Keto donut hole into the coconut until they are completely covered.
- Refrigerate the easy Keto donut holes for an hour before serving. Eat up and enjoy!
2 Insider Tips to
Keep in Mind
- Make a big batch (and save some!)
When you’re whipping up your Keto donut holes, make sure that you save some for later. Much like the tasty Keto cheesecake recipe, this one will help you make a big batch.
- Try out different toppings
While this recipe calls for shredded coconut as a topping, you don’t have to stick to that exactly. Instead, you can experiment and try some ground cinnamon or other toppings.
You’ll Want to Make a ‘Hole Lot of These!
Craving some sweet, Keto-friendly goodness? We’ve got you
Give this simple dessert recipe a whirl and you won’t be disappointed! It’s almost too good to be true.
For even more Keto-friendly recipes that kids (and kids at heart!) will love, grab your free copy of Keto-inOne — our amazing Keto recipe book written by personal trainer and nutritionist (and mother of four!) Andrea Taylor.
Charlotte is a seasoned content writer, journalist, and fitness enthusiast. Thanks to this passion, in her professional work, she focuses on the health niche and her work has been seen in major publications around the globe.
Since embarking on a lifelong journey toward better wellness, she has become completely fascinated by modern diet trends. She has now researched both Keto and Paleo eating plans in-depth in a bid to better understand their possible benefits and how they work.