A Keto Breakfast Cookies Recipe – Is It Healthy Keto Breakfast?
Seeking recipes for ketogenic breakfast doesn’t have to be difficult. If you’re looking for a tasty alternative, it’s one way to learn how to make Keto breakfast cookies. There are several choices to choose from, such as mouth-watering breakfast pizza that you may enjoy. If you prefer something sweet, the trick is to have cookies with a glass of milk.
Is it Really Healthy to Eat
Keto Breakfast Cookies?
This diet consists of keeping the body in the Ketogenic state. This means that eating something rich like Keto breakfast pizza or these breakfast cookies might be nutritious and help you lose fat.
A Quick Keto Breakfast Cookies
Ready to begin? Much like yummy Keto bacon and eggs, this Keto breakfast cookies recipe won’t take you long.
Prep Time: 3-4 mins | Bake Time: 15 mins | Serves: 12 | Calories per serve: 83 kcal
Equipment: Baking tray, baking paper, large bowl, and large spoon
- 1 ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the baking paper on the tray.
- Add the almond flour, shredded coconut, baking powder, and melted butter to a large bowl and mix.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and then fold into the mixture.
- Add the raisins, pumpkin seeds, and cinnamon into the mixture.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt into the mix. Stir well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 portions on the baking tray.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
Andrea’s Breakfast Cookie Recipe [Video]